Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Diggin in the crates


I've been poking about, peering inside books, shuffling under the bed, trying to gather loose ends and get the skull-fuckers site in proper order. Old sketch books remind me of times forgotten, ideas left fermenting, scrawled on bumpy trains throughout the 5 boroughs. Plans I can no longer decipher, numbers hastily written without names, addresses for rendezvous I can't recall. So while I gather, waiting to update the site. I thought I'd throw up a few ditties for old times sake.

I found this in a folder under my bed. I drew this many moons ago, because I had the love jones for this serorita who looked like the girl in the drawing, only slightly less alien. Look, I used shading to create the illusion of depth. That means I'm a real artist,right?